STORING AND REHEATING YOUR GLORIOUS YET FINICKY GLUTEN-FREE FOODS
GRANOL-AhhS are shelf stable for up to four months. You may freeze them for up to eight months in an air-tight bag.
BREADS, CAKES, BUNS, and COOKIES:
- Refrigeration is recommended.
- Enjoy or freeze within five days.
- When freezing, cut into single-sized servings, wrap in foil and lock in freezer zip lock bag.
- Best enjoyed slightly warmed.
- To warm in oven (recommended), place food on foil. Generously wet top piece of foil, folding moistened part of foil around food, and seal loosely. Heat in 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes if cold, or 15 minutes if frozen.
- To warm in microwave, wrap in damp paper towel or napkin. Heat for 8-20 seconds to warm, depending on size of piece and microwave.